• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Is modifying player-made structures allowed without explicit permission allowed, even if the player is banned or inactive? (and why or why not) It is not allowed because players may come back, and on top of that if a player is unbanned, they will not want to find their property stolen.

Why did you steal diamond blocks?
I stole them because I was in need of new diamond weapons, and I made an inncorrect assumption about the rules after a year of having been inactive on the server.
Why is stealing expensive items bad, how does it effect other players and the economy?
It's bad because it costs whoever it's stolen from money to replace said items. It effects the economy by giving an unfair boost of money to people who aren't actually working to improve the world and participate in buying and selling.
What have you learned from this experience?
I have learned to 1. review rules more frequently 2.Not steal anything, even from inactive or banned players and 3. To try and be a role model for other players, given I am a member
Where can you go to refresh your memory on our rules and why is it important to do so?
The Hometown rules section thread, and it's important to do so because it serves as a reminder for what not to do in the server. The rules exist for a reason, and they make the overall experience more fun for everyone.

On a separate note, while my first offense was similar, It wasn't the exact same. It doesn't excuse my actions, but I hope it does show that I learned from my first offense, even if I made a new mistake. I'm sincerely sorry, and I'll do better in the future.
Sincerely, me

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-23-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-23-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 05-23-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-24-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 05-24-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 05-24-2019, 03:46 AM