• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Alright, thank you for responding. So, verdict is you will be unbanned, I do however feel the need to mention my concerns.

I do believe your sincerity in your statement that this was not done with malicious intent, and that you intend to improve. It is a bit hard for me to understand how playing for a long period of time you wouldn't have noticed the answer about the questions 'can I build on this person's land if they're banned' and similar questions that are asked by new players almost daily and have been able to apply them to this situation.
I also do not want you being let back to be mistaken for this being acceptable behavior, which I'm sure you understand, but other people might not and just be like 'oh if I get banned I'll just get let back in'.
Along that line, as this is your second ban, if you are banned a third time, the likelyhood of you being allowed to appeal is very slim.

If you're unsure about if something is allowed, ask us, we're always happy to answer questions.
You will need to return the diamond blocks or anything you made from them to me or another staff member when you log on
You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-23-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-23-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 05-23-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by failedartkid - 05-24-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 05-24-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 05-24-2019, 03:46 AM