The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: JakeRGN

Reason for your ban: Disrespect / Rule 1 Violation

Who banned you: Uber, Guy, Dead

Why should you be unbanned: I made the mistake of bringing toxicity and general nastiness to the server, which is definitely not appreciated or accepted here. I don't think my words and actions should represent me as a person and there is definitely no seriousness behind what I say. For me it is simply satire and generally a reaction to something someone has said, or another players actions. I'm more than happy to come to terms with anyone effected by the words I use and I will definitely filter my language to the dot. I understand also that my cultural differences and upbringing do not fit those of the people around me and things I may see as acceptable are hurtful or disrespectful to others. I would like to use this appeal to say sorry to any members of the community who have been effected by my words and if unbanned I will definitely tone down my language and definitely not direct it towards a single person or group of people.

Why do you want to come back: I've played on the server for a fair amount of time now and have made personal connections with many of the players. I feel as if I can play a positive part in this community and rectify my actions. I am positive that I can rectify of all problems I've caused and improve on myself as a person along the way. I know that if I am accepted back into this great community I can help create a more positive atmosphere.

Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by JakeRGN - 06-10-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by melaniebeedot - 06-10-2019, 03:59 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Star - 06-10-2019, 04:03 AM