The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
Server I Was Banned On: SMP

Minecraft Name: xDankMeme

Reason For Ban: Trespassing + Rule 1 Violations

Who Banned You: Peng, Illo, Guy, Trek, Ender, + Amb

Why Should I Be Unbanned: Regarding this post I am assuming the reason I got banned was my incident with GoldenGuy and his town, so if the reason I got banned was me trespassing somewhere else or saying something rude not regarding the incident I had with GoldenGuy please let me know. Regarding the trespassing claim against me when I got unbanned from the server I talked to GoldenGuy if I was allowed to go to his shops and he said yes but when I asked him if I could be unbanned from his town he said no. I would like to make it clear and state that I have never gone outside of the GoldenHorizon town-hub besides visiting the towns shops or teleporting to GoldenGuy with his consent to make a trade with him or talk with him. There is a building when you go to /warp GoldenHorizion that is the town hub of the town, when going there I never thought I was trespassing as all is in there is town rules and windows showing he outside of the town although I should have not assumed this and I should've asked GoldenGuy if it was okay for me to be inside the town-hub. Earlier today I looked at the list of banned players and noticed that my name was not there. So I teleported GoldenGuy to my location and asked him if I was still unbanned, his answer was still; yes. GoldenGuy then told me I was trespassing so I left him and his town alone. GoldenGuy also noted that I was using /d so people wouldn't recognize me. To respond to this I did /d before I got to the town and I even teleported him to my location so he knew the person who was a baby glowing turtle was me so I did not use it as a disguise. To respond to the Rule 1 (disrespect violations) after I left I was a bit salty and made one rude remark saying something along the lines of 'so you want me for your money but you won't let me in the town.' I ultimately own up fully to this mistake as toxicity and disrespect are in no way accepted on the HomeTown server. After I made this comment Illogical responded to my comment saying something along the lines of 'if you keep this up you'll be banned again.' So I didn't make any more rude comments and the situation between me and Golden eventually boiled down.

Why Do I Want To Come Back: I would like to come back because I really do love this community. And have made a lot of progress on the server with making my own cow farm along with WarMongerDuck, making my pumpkin + melon farm, and having a god tool and god armor shop which I opened earlier today. I don't want to seem entitled to get back on the server as if I deserve to get back on but I have spent way too much time for it to go to waste and me never returning to HomeTown again. I love this community <3.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-12-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by Ender_Muncher - 06-13-2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by illogicalsong - 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-13-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by thatguy3339 - 06-14-2019, 07:41 AM