• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
So here's the deal. Along with all of the issues that occurred the other night with you trespassing, I also found proof that you have been in Golden's town since your ban aside from the other night. Logs of you opening chests on the streets 11 days ago, placing signs on the sand near the North-East corner of the town, all while you have been banned from the town since your last unban from the server. (Which, I might add, was for griefing within the same town and refusing to leave. Further trespassing from you.)

Further, on the topic of your previous ban, I'd like to quote something from you from your last appeal.

"3. If a player asks you to leave the area you should just leave to protect people's space and to not ignore them so you can respect all players, not even if they have authority.

4. If a staff asks you to leave what you should do is leave as they have all authority as written in the rules."

This is what you said, verbatim. Yet your actions spoke for you in multiple cases of trespassing in an area you were banned from.

https://imgur.com/a/eNiy3aD (Just a few instances of you ignoring chat rules or trying to bypass rules in general)

You have consistently pushed chat rules and rule one, argued with staff on numerous occasions (Particularly the Guardians) and just in general shown a disregard for our rules. I even personally had to take away your perms for /nick for around a month due to your repeated misuse of it.

Over the course of the last ~3 months this is your third ban, with you having received multiple warnings on the server for consistently pushing the rules and trolling.

You were warned when you were tempbanned recently that you were on thin ice if you didn't shape up, and we saw no change.
Appeal denied.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-12-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by Ender_Muncher - 06-13-2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by illogicalsong - 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-13-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by thatguy3339 - 06-14-2019, 07:41 AM