The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innaproprite Jokes/Unfair Treatment
Mod rules should be modified because apparently if we joke around with them then we get banned for being disrespectful. If you aren't vip you clearly get treated differently than being a guest, because there were people in the server taking about Llama Sex who were vip and they did not get a warning nor ban for it. This boggles my mind because my friend and I get banned for joking with each other, however, my other friend doesn't get banned at all and did the same thing. The jokes were taken way to serious by these mods or whoever for literally 4 of them to ban us both for saying "we irritating lol".

We were banned by: Mel,Illogical,Ender,and Kat
If one of you are reading this I hope you learn to take jokes in the future, it'll really benefit you [Image: smile.png]

Unban me and KoryKorn please, because if Vips cant get banned for talking about inappropriate things in the chat, then we can joke around in the server about PG things as well. There was clearly a miscommunication, and this shouldn't happen anymore. 

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Innaproprite Jokes/Unfair Treatment - by surfacetension - 06-16-2019, 06:10 AM