The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: JuanPabloPCM

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Penguin

Why should you be unbanned: My younger sister and I share this account. She explained to me she 'accidentally' noticed one of the objects in the frame was not properly placed (in a shop), and so she took it and sold it to get money. I talked to her not to do these types of things, as she will not be able to play again and it's just really unfair to the other players. Simply because an object is not placed correctly, doesn't give you the right to take it, neither does selling it. I spoke to her and she will no longer be using this server, it will only be me. 

Why do you want to come back: Although I joined this server not so long ago, I really enjoy it and respect the community that has grown in hometown. I feel other servers are too laid back when it comes to griefing. I enjoy playing with my friends in this new home we have been building and really hope I can come back. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I caused and would be more than happy to pay back what my account "owes" in the server. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-10-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 07-10-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-12-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-11-2019, 12:41 AM
Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 07-14-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-15-2019, 01:19 AM