• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
What are the effects of theft on other players?

Theft on other players is simply uncalled for. For those that have gone through a lot to get certain items, stealing from them costs them time, resources, and most importantly makes playing something truly unfair and upsetting. Stealing from other players can also make them blame others and they would simply waste time and resources again to find the item they lost.

When are you allowed to use containers that don't belong to you?

You are only allowed to use containers (chests, furnaces, brewing stands...) that don't belong to you in 2 different occasions: In a shop, where you can left/right click to buy or sell, and if another player has ALLOWED you to, with /cmodify [username] and right-clicking the container they allow you to use. This is especially useful for your own chests, as other players can find your chests and would be able to steal your things without this rule.

What have you learned from this experience?

Mainly I've learned I have to be more careful with my account, as I do take responsibility for anything that happens, regardless of who is playing. I've thought about it and felt I would truly be devastated if all I've worked for in this server was stolen, it is definitely not fair. I really respect the community here and wish it stayed as close as it is now.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-10-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 07-10-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-12-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-11-2019, 12:41 AM
Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 07-14-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JuanPabloPCM - 07-15-2019, 01:19 AM