The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: merkat12

Reason for your ban: x-raying/lying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was not the one x-raying. I was playing with Corbindal and was unaware that they were x-raying, I assumed they were having good luck and allowed followed when they found diamonds. I lack the knowledge of how to acquire mods and do not plan on gaining that knowledge at all in the future. I was just trying to mine out my mine a bit more and expand it, and gain some ores from it. I am sorry about my friends use of x-ray, I wasn't aware it was being used and did not know they had mods before I was banned. I am sorry for not realizing and reporting it, I have no experience with mods or what it looks like when they are in use.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy the overall feeling of the server, it is very welcoming and enjoyable. I have a group of friends on this server and I am otherwise unaware that they are on any other servers. I would like to continue playing on this server in the future. The friends I have made on the server are some of the best friends I've had in a long while and I would very much like to continue playing with them

Messages In This Thread
Banned - by merkat12 - 07-12-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-13-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: Banned - by merkat12 - 07-27-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Banned - by DeaDCorE - 07-30-2019, 08:16 AM