The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: JakeRGN

Reason for your ban: Encouraging rule breaking, dismissing staff warnings, general inappropriateness in chat

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I have taken time to reflect on my actions, and it's very clear that my previous actions were rude and disrespectful. I have made sure that I am able to stick to what I say and keep my behavior on the server together as not to offend or hurt any other players. I think I can prove to both the staff and the community that I can be polite and civil with everyone, and I would like to do more to help others out around the server. Although I have been banned before, and I understand my chances of being unbanned are slim, however I know I can right my wrongs and compensate for anyone I may have offended or angered during my time on the server. Regarding the ban I genuinely can't remember what happened and I don't believe I was sober, but I apologize to any of the staff or community who were effected, or offended by my rudeness.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown has a friendly community (which I would like to be a part of again) and I have genuinely learned from my mistakes. I'm sure I can correct all of my wrongdoings and give back to the community and become a respectful and hopefully respected member of the community once again. We all make mistakes and I'm sure I've learned from mine Smile

Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by JakeRGN - 07-19-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 07-22-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JakeRGN - 07-22-2019, 03:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 07-22-2019, 03:41 AM