The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acfuffy's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: acfuffy

Reason for your ban: 
After playing on this server for a lengthy amount of time, I have had my good days and bad days. Yesterday was an awful one. I admit I was being a jerk, I was harassing miningpro999 and other players, which was not okay. I was also being extremely annoying in the chat, bugging Maddie, Lex, and Star.

Who banned you: No clue

Why should you be unbanned:
The good relationships I have built on this server have been amazing. I have brought other players here, as I find the quality of the playing, the staff, and the server's vibe itself were very welcoming, making it feel like home. I understand that what I did yesterday disrupted this positive atmosphere, and I now understand that what I did isn't okay. Honestly, I was acting extremely childish yesterday, arguing with everything someone of authority said to me. While I am guilty for disrupting the atmosphere, please take into consideration that this is my first ban and I definitely do not plan on receiving another.
Why do you want to come back: 
As I previously stated, I have made good relationships on this server and enjoy the positive, welcoming atmosphere and the good leadership that it has to offer. I have multiple builds and many friends, and this server is the only reason I play mc. This server has given me some really amazing memories, like the people that came together to assist me in the building a castle a little over a year ago. This server feels like home

Messages In This Thread
Acfuffy's Ban Appeal - by acfuffy - 03-28-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Acfuffy's Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-28-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Acfuffy's Ban Appeal - by acfuffy - 03-28-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Acfuffy's Ban Appeal - by frost - 03-28-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Acfuffy's Ban Appeal - by acfuffy - 03-28-2016, 05:28 AM