The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _bubbleteaa

Reason for your ban: Banned for not replanting/grief. (It was griefing.)

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:
 I think that I should be unbanned- well, i'll start from the beginning. Around 2-3 years ago, I joined this server for the very first time, it seemed like a cool community, (and it still is to this day) so that was the reason I had joined. Simple. When I joined, I was confused at first, but I was eventually invited to a town. I remember that it was an outdoor/woodsy area, and there were logs. I realized that one of the logs were uneven, so I fixed it, and then I got banned. Now, at the time, I didn't understand why, I was so mad and upset that my stupid self decided to never come back to that unfair and cruel server again, well, now i'm back. I do realize why I was banned now, and I completely respect that decision. Now, I think I should be unbanned because, well, that whole thing was 3 years ago, and I think I won't be as stupid as I was before. I've definitely learned from my mistakes and hope I can prove to staff, players, and newcomers of this server that I can change from the person that I was 2-3 years ago. (Yes, I was banned for 2-3 years straight.) Please note that the "story" part of this might not be fully accurate, as I can't remember every single thing, and I might have stumbled across some stuff. I hope that's okay with you guys.

Why do you want to come back:
I really do, genuinely want to come back to this server because of the community, and from what I can remember, it seems like an awesome place to spend hours of my free time on. Also, I spend like, 3 years for this moment to happen which doesn't really matter but oh well, right?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by _bubbleteaa - 08-29-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by Rowebot - 08-30-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by _bubbleteaa - 08-30-2019, 07:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by Star - 08-30-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by _bubbleteaa - 08-30-2019, 07:10 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa - by Rowebot - 08-31-2019, 05:45 AM