The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AFltngShpngLst

Reason for your ban: Not replacing tree saplings in the lumber farm

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I always try replace the saplings on the lumber farm. missing one spot or 2 is a very easy mistake to make while in there. I personally feel this isn't a big enough offence to warrant a ban. i will make sure i put any saplings i have from my town and put them in the chests. I feel its unfair to ban someone because of this. I've accidentally broken a sea lantern in that area by accident before and i forgot to replace it and i got a warning. i make sure now that i replace them if i break them, but i was banned for forgetting to plant a sapling with no warning.

Why do you want to come back: I genuinely enjoy being on this server with my friends and building a town but this isnt the first time one of my friends due to this, i dont know exactly when i was banned but ive been busy for a while and wanted to come back and i came back to this and i was pretty upset. Hometown is a good server and the people on it or nice but this is unfair

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by AFltngShpngLst - 08-29-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-29-2019, 09:09 PM