The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SASHAKUKY

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I understand what I did was wrong. Most of my griefs were mistakers. Now, you would say "He's lying! But, most of the time, I broke the blocks because I wanted to test if the land is claimed. I just thought it would be fun. I didn't think the blocks would break. When I saw them broke, I was scared that I will be banned. So I ran away. I shouldn't do that. I should have talked with the owner of the warp/build. You showed me in the other ban appeal I made, all the rules and grief I made. Well, I don't know if you will trust me here, but I kind of forgot all of them. I should take, because of this reason, the tutorial + quiz again. But, if you saw, not all that I grief was stolen. Some of the blocks were returned. Like, in the bunker, I mined some iron and asked the owner if I can mine thee. He said "Nooo!". Then I stopped mining. I am really sorry for what I did. I hope people will forgive me...  Sad

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because no server has the same, friendly spirit. I don't know if you will forgive me, or they will forgive me, but I am really sorry and I wanna come back. Please, I even bought the VIP package to support the server. I just wanna come back and never grief again!  Sad

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English. I hope I will be unbanned...

Messages In This Thread
New Ban Appeal - by sashakuky - 08-29-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by sashakuky - 08-29-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by sashakuky - 08-29-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by Star - 08-29-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by sashakuky - 08-29-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 08-30-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by sashakuky - 08-30-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: New Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 08-31-2019, 08:55 AM