The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (18+ Only)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: StalTheDisc

Reason for your ban: Penile Build

Who banned you: IDK it just says staff

Why should you be unbanned: I have never once seen a rule about building something inappropriate in any rule books even including Rulebook #3 which came out recently when I wasn't even playing. The only time I've seen a rule about inappropriate builds is unwanted builds (Which I built this on SND's land with him, which is not unwanted), and the rule about provocative builds which this build is not intentionally making anyone angry or mad by just being a dick. In addition, I've been with multiple groups of people in the last year and a half on the server of people who have also built penises and other inappropriate things knowing that this rule does not fully exist. Of course we've removed them as they were unnecessary but we've left them up for like weeks before.

Why do you want to come back: We honestly only built the dick because we built a tiny castle out of emeralds and we kept making a joke about the dome on top of it, which made us laugh like the entire day so we made a dick on our land. I'd like to come back because this is a mature server, and to be banned by someone for building a dick on our own land is a bit absurd.
[Image: v5CXeX4.jpg]

[Image: vvwEXHm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (18+ Only) - by StalTheDisc - 09-19-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (18+ Only) - by StalTheDisc - 09-20-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (18+ Only) - by Grimm_Wolfe - 09-23-2019, 03:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (18+ Only) - by StalTheDisc - 04-14-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (18+ Only) - by illogicalsong - 04-14-2020, 02:19 PM