• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
(09-21-2019, 09:18 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Let me start by saying the reason for your ban was ''racial slur,'' which can be read directly in your ban message. There was no need to repeat the word, yet again, and so it has been removed from your ban appeal.

Racial slurs are not jokes and we do not take them lightly. If 5 other players were JUST banned for saying that word, how could it possibly be ok to say it as a ''throw back'' 5 minutes later?

I can reassure you that that was not the only thing you did. I, too, was online, and witnessed you antagonizing the spamming kids, calling them names and stooping to their level (as can be seen in your very own screenshots that you attached to your appeal), which you were in fact kicked for prior to your ban.

Please answer the following questions in 2-3 complete sentences, and then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Under what circumstances are racial slurs appropriate on Hometown?

2. When other players are being disruptive in chat, what is the appropriate way to address the situation?
1. For some people this is called humor,black humor. Anyway i understand that not everyone will handle this the same way as me so it was actually inapropiate.

2.I was having fun trolling the trollers i decided to play their game waiting for their ban...best is too ignore them but i thought it would be funny to argue in chat for a minute or two while we waited for stuff.

Anyway i get your point why it was wrong but i thing you were too hard!

Best of luck with the reset if im not here to witness it!

PS. Im European so i have no big contact to african american so even if i knew that is a racial word, i didn't how much of an insult(?) it is...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Rqzerrr - 09-20-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 09-21-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rqzerrr - 09-21-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 09-22-2019, 04:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rqzerrr - 09-22-2019, 12:44 PM