The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: iiiMonkey

Reason for your ban: "Rule 1 violation, griefing, arguing with staff."

Who banned you: RTY

Why you should be unbanned: I've only been on this server for a day and I didn't know I was mining on a claim. I only argued with staff because I thought it was unfair that people were pointing me out for violating a rule even though I didn't know I was violating it in the first place. I now know that was a mistake, and I apologize for all the inconvenience I caused for admins/moderators and other players. I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but now I realize how rude I was, and I will strive never to be like that again. I've also been playing for about 4-5 hours straight, and don't wanna lose that time. I also did /rtp and it teleported me there, and since I'm new to the server I didn't know how a claim hut looked liked, and didn't know that area was claimed. I promise I will never grief again, and ask if something is claimed before I mine/damage it. You can take whatever you want from my account or reset my balance if you please. You can also put me in jail for as long as you want; I'm fine with serving a punishment sentence for as long as the staff want me to. I'll return the gold ore I took, and any other things that were taken.

Why do you want to come back: I spent a lot of time on this server, and I have fun playing on it with my friends. Although I did not have the best of gear, I spent a lot of time finding it. I also will follow every rule after that, and never argue with staff again. And I also made a chest with loot that I left for my friend, but I don't think they can access it because I placed it, and I would like to give it to him because he helped me out a lot when I was new to the server by giving me iron, ender pearls, and food. This is also one of the only servers I've had fun on, even though I've played on a few others for a little. If I break another rule, you can ban me again but I will try my best to play fair and follow the rules of the server.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-11-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by LegendaryRTY - 11-12-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-12-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by LegendaryRTY - 11-13-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-13-2019, 08:57 PM