• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
(11-12-2019, 06:37 PM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: When you initially join the server, you are presented with a quiz to establish the server rules for you.
Since you gave off the impression, that you did not care about our server rules, is the reason for your ban.
So in order to be unbanned, i would like you to answer a few questions (not just with a yes or no).

- Why is griefing other player's builds wrong?
- Why is such behaviour not allowed?
- What did you learn from this ban?
Why is griefing other player's builds wrong? Griefing other player's builds is wrong because they could've worked very hard on them, using many resources and materials which could've been valuable. Griefing would destroy their hard work, and is not fair to any players.

Why is such behaviour not allowed? Such behavior is not allowed because without the rules of the game, it isn't fair for myself, any admins, and any other players. This kind of behavior and also cause trouble and annoyance to other players, which isn't good for anyone. I now understand the rules were made for a reason, and are supposed to be followed by all players, inlucing myself.

What did you learn from this ban? From this ban, I learned to listen to staff and admins, not to argue with any players, not to grief on other players' claims and builds, and to follow all the rules of the game.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-11-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by LegendaryRTY - 11-12-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-12-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by LegendaryRTY - 11-13-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 11-13-2019, 08:57 PM