The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Admins This may consern (Ban apeal)
Minecraft name: AngelGod132

Reason for ban: Theft

Who Banned me: Steasaur

Why I Should Be Unbanned: My username in AngelGod132 and was band by Steasaur for theft. I have no idea when this happened and what I stole if I could know when and what I could either defend my self or give a reason. I was not on for a year and a half but I have been hacked and my family played my account in that time I was gone so if the times align I could give a reason to it. I wanted to join the server to day with my friend and found this out. The only reason I am making the appeal is to defend my self and get back so I can play with my friend on a good community around me. I found a server I was comfortable. If it was me I want to come back to make up for it. So plz contact me at my email soon so I can sort it out.

Why I want to come back: I want to play with my freind or repent for what i did.

Messages In This Thread
To the Admins This may consern (Ban apeal) - by AngelGod132 - 01-06-2020, 05:13 AM