The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Ambology
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Ambology

Reason for your ban: Mass Greif,theft and inappropriate builds

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Because this ban is false, I was playing with my friend Everystupidteen, I'm not sure what I greifed or had theft on? I asked her if I could box (So that means I took her items from her chest with consent? in my friend (FDS_Thunderx) end thing in. I didn't break any rules? She died in the water because I accidently pushed her in and she drowned, then I told her I done that so she done that command that unlocks me from picking up her inv? and I gave her stuff back. I built a penis yes but Everystupidteen removed it asap from what I saw. I don't know why I was banned. Everystupidteen will back me up this whole time because I was in a discord call with her. This ban is 100% false in my opinion!

Why do you want to come back: Even though my ban message says no appeal find a new server? I didn't think I done anything wrong. I done everything with my friends consent! Unless you have something against me then I understand. I would like to see proof of this 'Mass greifing/theft and inappropriate builds' I also joined this server a while back and I was muted for caps because I used over 4. I only wanted to play with my friend but from this I clearly cant. My opinion I thought this was so rude. I had my friends consent to build in Fds_thunderX's end thing. I also asked her if I could use stuff from her chests. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal: Ambology - by Ambology - 01-16-2020, 07:33 AM
RE: Ban appeal: Ambology - by illogicalsong - 01-17-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Ban appeal: Ambology - by Ambology - 01-17-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Ban appeal: Ambology - by illogicalsong - 01-17-2020, 09:51 AM