The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
kinda late hullo
Hello, I am J_Heifetz. I've made my forum account pretty darn late (due to laziness) and I guess I may as well put an introduction here.

I have been playing on this server for over a year, though I have had large bouts of inactiveness from time to time. Only recently have I been more consistent in playing and chatting to everyone. In terms of playing the game, I really don't accomplish that much given the time I spend playing, but I will blame that on my insistence of multitasking.

Considering my username, it is a bit obvious that I am a big sucker for classical music. I'm sure I've annoyed many people by my constant reminisces of Tchaikovsky pieces. I'm also into music theory and that whole avenue of the intricacies of composition, even though I do go off in tangents about it and make everything too complicated. 

I play the violoncello (or just cello) and also compose myself, though I have yet to technically publish anything.

I'm also sorry for anyone (probably everyone) who's mentioned some reference to me and I haven't gotten it because I am incredibly uncultured.

Now hopefully I didn't do something incorrectly while making this new thread because I do not understand how this "create a new thread" page works at all.

I'm not sure what else to add so I suppose that's my introduction. It is admittedly late but at least it's made now. Thank you everyone for the time spent so far on the server!

(Now I have to figure out how the forums work)

Messages In This Thread
kinda late hullo - by Heifetz - 01-18-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: kinda late hullo - by Penguin - 01-19-2020, 03:45 AM
RE: kinda late hullo - by TheOnlyKat - 01-19-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: kinda late hullo - by GoBooGo - 01-25-2020, 12:34 PM