The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Unban appeal - Alleged Xray.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from HomeTown (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: EnragedMallard.

Reason for your ban: I was allegedly x-raying.

Who banned you: Guy/RTY.

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't X-raying, I was mining with a lax set of rules:
1. When doing a left or right 180 degree turn, turn left/right, mine 4 blocks, turn left/right again and continue mining for a random distance.
2. If you see any dirt or gravel, mine it, as it breaks instantly and gives a lot of opportunities for more ores.
3. If you see diorite, andesite or granite, try to move away from it. (Near the end of my trip it looks like I failed this one, because I was essentially hugging the rocks, but I had this in mind when I was doing so.)
4. Try to mediate around Y-level 9. No reason why, just looks nice to me. This one is also very lax, as staying on level 9 alone would be just a needless waste of time.
5. This ruleset is very lax, so don't bother mining an exact area, just mine a random number of blocks, turn and then mine more, remembering to avoid granite and the such.

I'm not sure how I could prove more extensively that I'm not hacking, besides...  sending you my resource pack list? But even that's easily doctored anyways, so I don't see how that would help. Same with the other folder that people using hacked clients use.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server and chatting with people about politics on here. IiiMonkey can vouch for me here, we're mates 'cause I intended on leaving a while ago and gave him all my money, so he decided to make me a statue.

And, in the hopes of being completely honest and transparent, I did inform iiiMonkey I was banned, alongside my brother, a discord server called RedPixel (of whom none play on the server), and another one of my friend's who doesn't play on the server. I did not request of iiiMonkey to try and convince you to unban me, he did that of his own accord, however. I admit that I shouldn't've told them about it as it's a private matter between Guy, RTY and I, but I was angry, as anyone who's been falsely accused of X-raying would be. And in the hopes of being completely honest again, I will admit that I do have a hacked client installed, but I can't use it as it's from a different version of the game, and don't use it on multiplayer servers. Plus it'd remove the fun from mining. The hacked client(s) in question are Wolfram 1.8 and Wolfram 1.12. I can send screenshots of them in my Minecraft launcher, alongside my resource packs.

Messages In This Thread
Unban appeal - Alleged Xray. - by EnragedMallard - 02-11-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: Unban appeal - Alleged Xray. - by thatguy3339 - 02-13-2020, 06:55 AM
RE: Unban appeal - Alleged Xray. - by thatguy3339 - 02-14-2020, 03:36 AM