• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Ok, here's what I see that makes me suspicious of x-ray.

In the first screenshot here we can see the start to your strip-mine from your basement door. A normal strip-mine, and on your second right branch you got lucky and found some diamonds. Reasonable.

[Image: gp3a7CD.png]

On your left branches you chose to go down a bit further (this view is looking back towards your basement from the other direction) where you were fortunate to find two veins of gold further down, but you suddenly jutted right and down into the diamonds... odd... but let's move on.

[Image: 45EcfT7.png]

Back on the original strip mine, you suddenly stopped your previous branching in favor of straight into the wall and down to diamond, and then lapis 2 blocks deep, which i'm not sure how you knew either of those were there.. but maybe you just got lucky.

[Image: XS2T9ML.png]

(UL) You continue straight down the strip mine and randomly decide to branch right into some diamonds, luckily, and then (UR) i noticed you decided to drop down suddenly and tunnel lower, then (LL) branch left to some gold, redstone, and suddenly (LR) dig right and down off that branch to a lower hidden redstone vein. hmm.

[Image: INYDb3y.png]

Fine, back on the main strip mine. You again find some lucky lapis in the wall below you, then decide to drop your mining level down again and happen right upon redstone and gold, but not before you had made a purposeful side step to the diamonds above that you almost missed.

[Image: dNdNy4z.png]

Further on down the strip-mine we see this convenient decision to suddenly branch right again, where you ran into some redstone, and past that, quite a bountiful grouping of ores

[Image: SqdUlME.png]

And the left branch at that intersection leads to a sudden right tunneling downwards to bedrock level where a diamond vein hides, and further down that left branch you suddenly tunnel right again into another diamond vein.

[Image: ybHZMa5.png]

At last we get to the end of the strip mine where you were quite productive indeed 

[Image: NRgllGN.png]

So as you can see.. it's all just a bit too lucky for me.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arrei - 02-18-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 12:26 PM