• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sorry do not take this as the wrong way, but surely someone who is xraying does not have a need to strip mine? so why do I seem to have a very straight through borrow with offbranches? I normally strip mine, I have one main shoot, which I then randomly branch off from, I am not thinking while branching as there is no formula to calculating resources, I just borrow, I follow strip mining rules to a degree and I vary on depths from 14-8 depending on what I can hear around me like Lava and such to make sure I do not get flooded. If I find a deposit, I normally do branch off down up or off in some manner because I seem to always find another deposit of something near, Minecraft does seem to like to bunch some things together. Even if it is coal, I will mine it, coal can go on for large deposits underground at those levels, and it also feeds exp to my mending pick axe, so it doesn't really matter if you go straight, up or down you will find something so I do not strictly stick to strip mining. In single-player yes, I do, but on a server where I own a plot of land, you might as well go crazy with the tunnels, as if I get stuck or go too far, I can just /home back. On survival singleplayer, I understand why this is bad practice, as its further to travel and less efficient but on a server with teleport, you can just go crazy with your routes. And you may look at my tunnels and can just assume you are playing through the process but I can assure you, you really are not, lucky maybe, but really is having a bit of luck really a reason to ban? I have definitely not had a perfect streak here, I have had my face burned off afew times going straight into lava. and you even said yourself about the strip mining.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arrei - 02-18-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 12:26 PM