• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
You say no doubt, but earlier you said too lucky and the reason you had a suspicion, which neither is confirmation of anything of the sort and not all of the tunnels even lead to anything, one of which leads straight into lava, which I ended up blocking off and going in another direction. Its a very flawed system if you ask me, just making assumptions on how a tunnel is supposed to be dug. most the ores I didn't even dig up, I was mining for cobblestone to get bricks to clean up the base originally, but when I managed to get diamond in that first tunnel, and found there was community made farms I decided to get a pick with some good enchantments and then just go savage randomly digging in the tunnels. Like I said there is no reasoning for the layout of the tunnels I only own a small claim of land so there's no point in keeping things clean for a rail system as anyone could just dig up my rails anyway. So I decided to just mine and hopefully find either ore or a cave system so I could find a slime spawn chunk and anything that made noise either water/lava or mobs I went to or away from depending on where it was and how risky it seemed. In respect considering this is just guesswork on your part, a warning should be given and I would at least know that however, I am digging is not considered "normal behavior" or maybe add to the rules that strip mining is how you should be mining or else you risk being judged as a cheater if you end up running a lucky few guesses. together me and my son, on my account have been playing all day and have generally not used any form of hacked resource packs or anything like that and I just think that it would of been reasonable to, if you have concern about something, you could of just tped to me in-game asked a few questions, claimed you will be watching me, I would have explained at the moment of time what I was exactly doing or why I am doing this or going this way and so on. It's just to throw a ban hammer on someone with only what is a guess because that is what it is. Which I know is not true, as someone who has invested time and enjoyed the community had a few friends who were coming over soon, because of the whole mob griefing is allowed so we can actually have villager automated farmers. It's just gutting that because of just me listening to music and going savage with a mending efficiency pick can just get me banned, for not following a consistent way of mining, the fact is at levels 7-14 ore is in abundance, maybe not diamonds but every chunk will have something somewhere.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arrei - 02-18-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 12:26 PM