• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
-.- well glad I didn't end up donating to tier 3 today. I am not even going to waste my time trying to defend myself anymore. Just hope new players come and see this before deciding to donate, that unless you dig the way mods think you should, you will be banned, basically got banned for not having a consistent pattern to my dig lines, even when a 6yo kid has been playing as well. Absolute madness. Not even a warning about concerns, or anything. And then just take screenshots of specific parts where I found something and post it like its some sort of concrete evidence. Like I said if I was an xrayer I wouldn't be playing the server if I knew I have been caught or was on a watchlist, I am defending my effort and work which you are just claiming "Eh hes cheated" when I have seriously not used anything. Just shows how paranoid of a server it is if just afew tunnels can make all the admins turn on a player like that. Just over a hunch. Like I said if I was a hacker I would of either admitted it or moved on to another unsuspecting server, but I actually enjoyed this community and want to keep the things I would hard to get. But its easier just to look at afew dirt lines and go bleh ban him, no biggy he could be cheating.

Btw to your pics maybe you should download some sort of ore hacks and actually see the ore I have probably missed, I wouldn't have got them all. And I think you find between 1-12Y ore is in abundance if you dig you will find something in any direction, it's like setting someone on fire and telling them if they move they are guilty.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arrei - 02-18-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 12:26 PM