The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: Currently, I am banned on the SMP Server.

Minecraft name: StupidlyThicc

Reason for your ban: X-Ray Texture Pack

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, I most likely should not. I figured though, that I'd take one stab at it, because I quite like this server. I started off as a broke boy. Standard tools, the like, and wanted to make my way up. I soon realized, after an arduous 2 hours of strip mining with NO SUCCESS, that diamonds are extremely rare. I figured that the only way to do this would to be to cheat. I don't know why, but I decided to follow my impulses. I normally do not make impulse decisions, but this was one of those times where I just went with it and didn't look back. I do feel quite guilty about it, because I was planning to make a lot of fun builds, and now I won't get the chance to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pity-party you or anything like that, I'm just saying that what I did was completely idiotic, and I realize that my actions not only chain from just me, but also affect and impact the playing experience of those around me and overall on the server. (Second disclaimer, I also used the xray to find gold and redstone so I could get powered rails for the train station I was going to build.)

Why do you want to come back: As recently stated, I had a lot of fun builds planned. and I really would like to share them with the community. This might seem a bit biased, but as a first-time offender, I feel like the punishment should be a bit more lenient comparably to others that have been caught multiple times, but I digress. I also would like to come back and keep making friends on this server, because frankly I'm appalled by how nice everyone is on this server. Most people are 110% A-Grade Douchecanoes on Survival Servers, but this is the first one that I've found that's actually decent in terms of playerbase. It's also quite a simple, but enchanting experience to play. I quite enjoy it, and therefore would appreciate an unban. 

However I have presented my case, it is ultimately at your discretion, but I do hope that you can understand my remorse and apology in this appeal, and I hope that you consider all writings before making your final verdict. Thank you.

Best Regards,
StupidlyThicc

Messages In This Thread
X-Ray Ban Appeal - by StupidlyThicc - 02-25-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: X-Ray Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-26-2020, 08:17 AM
RE: X-Ray Ban Appeal - by StupidlyThicc - 02-26-2020, 08:24 AM