The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: My name is Misko_Johnes

Reason for banning: Use X-Ray

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why you should be excluded: Good, first of all, I want to admit that I used X-Ray. I do not deny it and I feel very ashamed.
I used it very little, I think with the X-Ray I got at most a metal Stack and about 10 diamonds (at most 3 or 4 more). I didn't want to use it much. It was only to help my friends, since you can see that I have a group of friends and the server that we are playing together and doing construction together. They had been playing for more than a week and I entered yesterday. They had many things and I just wanted to help, since everything we get we share with the group. The little iron I used was to build two hoppers so that my friends picked up the stone faster. Also to make some peak, ax and not if something else. The little time that I have used it to help my teammates in their construction and to improve the experience in the game. I've only been playing minecraft for a month and I don't lie when I say it was the first time I used the X-ray in the entire minecraft. At no time have I thought about the consequences it would have. I only took a poc of iron to make us spikes to continue building our stone fortress, since it is whole of stone (as you can see in my games) and 10 diamonds that I never got to use. I didn't want to fill my pockets with iron, gold, or diamonds, just a little to help my friends. If you can see my brief stay at the server, before being banned, I went through the house of a
person and help you put your crops better, and I have helped my friends in what I have been able to. By the way, I do not use hack or anything, the X-ray is the only mod that I
I got to install.

Why do you want to return: It's the first time I play minecraft with my friends and especially on a server. I would like to continue playing with them and with the other people on the server since everything is a charm and they help a lot. If in the end you accept me on the server, I will destroy everything I have and I will start over with everything again. I am very sorry and I will not use anything that is not allowed.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal smp.hometownmc.com - by misko_johnes - 03-05-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Ban appeal smp.hometownmc.com - by Steasaur - 03-05-2020, 04:58 AM