The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XRay Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Spectine

Reason for your ban: I was taken to the jail and accused of XRaying.

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I don't XRay, nor have I ever. I really enjoy the server and would like a change to prove my innocence, which I asked to do and was denied the option each time I asked. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the server and have been playing it a bit the past few days. I used to play a lot more (my username used to be alyssaisaperson, then 3NCHIRIDI0N before reaching its current form) and would like to get back into playing a lot more. I mine in a random way and occasionally you can get lucky doing that sort of thing. If it's an issue then I apologise and will adjust accordingly so it doesn't happen again if I am accepted back into the server.

If there's any way I can prove my innocence and return to the server then please let me know, as it's quite important to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope we're able to work through this.

Messages In This Thread
XRay Ban Appeal - by alyssaisaperson - 03-13-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: XRay Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 03-14-2020, 05:13 AM