The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: LtBushyBoiRR

Reason for your ban: Annoying to the staff-team

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: 
Banned.
This is a position I thought I wouldn't be, nor wanted ever to be in again.
I'm very sorry for the plot I took part in, and I'm sure iiiMonkey did not mean for it to go as far as it did. However after seeing the outcome, how it wasted both our/the staff team's time and resulted in his permanent ban, I realize that this was an immature action that got us nowhere better than where we were before. I had warned him in a discord PM that it might not be a good idea (screenshot should be attached to the post, but otherwise I can send it to you on Discord if you would like) but he insisted, and in the end I agreed to it because he is one of my friends that I even used to go to school with, and because I was only playing a minor part that couldn't be too harmful. Yes, we had our occasional talks about who we thought was actually X-raying and who was not, but it was entirely his idea and the only part I served was to be online so that he could /msg me that he had found ores and that "staff will think [he's] cheating." However small the part I played, though, I was still a part of it and I'm deeply sorry for the troubles we've caused. I have learned my lesson and I understand that this was a pain in the ass for you to have had to deal with, but I hope you will consider my appeal. I know this is my second strike, and that if I screw up just once more, it's over for me. Though it would sadden me, I understand if you decide not to unban me and once again, I'm very sorry on both iiiMonkey's and my behalf.

Why do you want to come back: This server has such a great community that I've made many friends on. I've never, in my 6?7? years of playing Minecraft, encountered a server that I enjoy as much as I do this one, and I'd hate to have to leave it behind. I'd even accept a temporary ban if necessary, as long as I would be able to play on the server again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Bush - 03-23-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-24-2020, 06:45 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bush - 03-24-2020, 07:56 PM