The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Banned on SMP

DopeFreshMiner

Accompanying an X-Rayer

Grimm_Wolf

I was accompanying my friend who was showing me where items were because I have fortune and would get more items. I, myself, do not know how to xray whatsoever but realize that accompanying someone who does it is just as bad. I am bored on quarantine and have been playing hometown since my younger days and didn't take into consideration who I would affect and how it would affect them. I realize playing with my friends on quarantine and respecting other players is a lot more important than me gaining minerals in a game lol. It was immature and takes away from other players and it won't happen again. This only happened for a short period of time around 2 days, today and yesterday. All other stuff is legit. 

I would like to come back because I enjoy hometown's community and my living area with my friends. Hometown gives me a way to entertain myself while on lockdown. I realize being with my friend gives us an unfair advantage compared to other players and i would like to continue playing with my other friends and building our community we have started.

Messages In This Thread
Banned - by dope - 03-24-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-25-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Banned - by dope - 03-25-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-27-2020, 10:44 AM