• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Xray is against the rules because it gives those using it an unfair advantage. It takes away opportunities from other players who are legitimately playing and could ruin their time and chances of finding what they are mining for. Xraying is just cheating which is not good in any situation and ruins the whole reason as to why this server is existing in the first place, it cheats the server, yourself, and other players out of having fun.

Xraying affects the server through taking materials from players who are legitimately playing. It can also affect the servers economy through people spending money on non-legit items and xrayers benefiting from that which is basically just scamming. Players seeing other players getting xray may also lead them towards getting it and so on which ruins the foundation of the server and also affects relationships between staff and players.

Through this experience I learned that xraying is never worth it in any situation and takes the fun out of the game. I learned that relationships with other players on servers should come before your own selfish wants and to never break rules or there will be consequences. This experience has taught me that hometown is a server  that is full of legit players and wonderful staff who enforce the rules correctly and give the right consequences for the situation at hand. That should be valued over a few more stacks of diamonds or whatever else people gain from xraying.

Messages In This Thread
Banned - by dope - 03-24-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-25-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Banned - by dope - 03-25-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-27-2020, 10:44 AM