• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
(03-28-2020, 06:12 AM)jbones1 Wrote: You know, I actually completely forgot I did that, though your likely not going to believe me. I was there trying to gather iron for villager trades, and had no clue how it worked. I just assumed the iron there would regenerate and that's how it worked. If you wish, I can resupply you with the stolen goods if you accept the appeal. Of course, I understand if this sounds like total bullcrap and i'm just making stuff up to get back on. That being said, I hope you take what I said into account.

-jbones1 (Or goodgamerguy)

So here's what it looks like when you do /warp meliron 
[Image: iSMordD.png]
[Image: XZICV2f.png]

The signs here instruct players, albeit a bit sarcastically, to stand on the pressure plate or wait in the afk pool. If you had had questions about how the farm worked, you could have easily asked in chat. I'm also curious as to why you went for the group of blocks out front and didn't test the regeneration theory on any of the blocks in the room above the farm. 

All I'm looking for is for you to be straight up with me. If you didn't know how the farm worked, that makes me think that you ignore signs at public warps. If you really thought the blocks regenerated, that makes me think that you don't understand how vanilla Minecraft works. 

Think it over, and give these another try;

Why were you banned:

Why should you be unbanned: 

Why do you want to come back: 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Apeal - by jbones1 - 03-28-2020, 03:03 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by DoxNotch - 03-28-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by jbones1 - 03-28-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by DoxNotch - 03-28-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Ban Apeal - by jbones1 - 03-28-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Ban Apeal - by DoxNotch - 03-29-2020, 12:01 AM