The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal - Redo
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RushingBadger

Reason for your ban: Mass Grief

Who banned you: illogicalSong

Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i made a mistake that ive learned from and will not happed again. ive never done anything like this on HomeTown before and will not or any other server owned by HomeTownMC. i shouldnt have tired to justify what i did because thats not how youre supposed to handle any situation. where you are in the wrong. i do hope you understand! thank you for letting me write another appeal!

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back because its the best server that ive every played on amazing community members very friendly people and awesome staff. ive made so many friends and i dont want to lose that over something i did. i wouldn't want to play anywhere else. so please i ask for you to forgive me. from the bottom of my heart i am sorry. id like to apologize to the staff and to the player. i really hope you consider unbanning me!. if you unban me i promise it will never happen again EVER!!. ive talked so highly of this server at work with friends and was devastated to see i was banned from the server after 4 years!!

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - Redo - by RushingBadger - 03-30-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: ban appeal - Redo - by illogicalsong - 03-30-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: ban appeal - Redo - by RushingBadger - 03-31-2020, 03:30 AM
RE: ban appeal - Redo - by illogicalsong - 03-31-2020, 03:54 AM
RE: ban appeal - Redo - by RushingBadger - 03-31-2020, 04:42 AM