The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on the SMP server

Minecraft name: UnstbalePanda_

Reason for your ban: Building on another person's land claim and near their builds

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I know that what I did was wrong. After building a wooden tower on mabelmselke's claimed land area, I saw mabelmelske saying that somebody (I) had built on their land claim. I then warped back to their town and sprinted to the area that I had built on intending to take it down and apologize for what I did. I then saw that it was destroyed by admins that had already gotten there. They told me that i was, and I quote, "being a dick". Which I was, I was not being kind or considerate of mabelmselke's property and land claim. I apologized and swore that it would not happen again. I apologized to mabelmselke and he forgave me and said it was okay. Believing that all was well, I logged off early because I had school early the next day. I logged on the next day in the afternoon, and discovered that I had been banned by Rowebot for "being a dick". Even after apologizing to mabelmselke, and telling Rowebot that I swore nothing of the sort would happen again, i logged off. I am confused and saddened to know that I was banned from this server, and I would like to be able to come back and play and enjoy playing and working together with other people from all over the world. that is why I would be overjoyed if this ban appeal were approved.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I play on this server almost everyday, whenever I can get a chance to log on and play. I have made multiple friends on this server an have also invited a few of my own friends to this server, and I wish to work together and cooperate with them again. I enjoy this server a lot, I had just recently been accepted to become a builder for a large town on this server, moderntown, which is owned by mumsan19 (Lilian) and co-owned by HorseSonya. I had even planned on donating $30.00 to this server and purchasing VIP2 because of how much I enjoy this server. I love the community an [font=\\Exo 2\\, sans-serif]activity[/font] on this server more than I have on any other. I have never seen an SMP server with this many members with such a close-knit community. I love this server and playing on it. This is why I would be extremely happy and overjoyed if this ban appeal were accepted and I would be able to play with the friends I have made on this server again.

Sincerely, UnstablePanda_

Messages In This Thread
My Ban Appeal - by UnstablePanda_ - 03-31-2016, 06:25 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 03-31-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by UnstablePanda_ - 04-02-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 04-03-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by UnstablePanda_ - 04-03-2016, 08:36 AM