The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: Obid2

Reason for your ban: The reason I was banned was for killing animals in another player's claim. I killed turtles on a turtle farm.

Who banned you: misspotatohead1

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I did not realize the animals I killed were on a person's claim. at the time I did not know that turtles only drop scute when they transition from babies to adults and instead thought the turtle shell helmets were a rare drop from turtles. I was trying to find turtles to kill. I did /wild many times, and killed as many turtles as I could find, hoping that I would one time get a helmet. One of those times I  stumbled across a farm, just a simple beach with turtles surrounded by fences on three sides. I did not know this was what a Turtle farm looked like at the time, so I killed the turtles. later that evening, I was looking to make a turtle farm on my own, after realizing how scute is acquired and realized what I had done. I feel sorry or the turtles I killed and now that I know what a turtle farm looks like, I will not do this again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to SMP hometown because of the time I've poured into this server with me and my friends. we have had such a great time, and I had just started building a new project. my friends would not be happy nor would I be happy if I could not play with them anymore, and I would have to leave all of this progress behind. this is why I want to come back.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Obid2 - 04-05-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by misspotatohead1 - 04-06-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Obid2 - 04-06-2020, 10:16 AM