The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
my ban appeal for greifing I apoligize everyone
Heart 
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the hometown smp server.

Minecraft name: my name is soulplanet96207.

Reason for your ban: the reason for my ban was that I griefed.

Who banned you: illogical song banned me from the server.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have only did this once. also I
didn't mean to harm anyone on the server. I respect people and when a person lost their sigh and
thought I had it even though I didn't , I made them 3 signs so not only they get there sign back
they go 2 extra and I couldn't have done it but I did and was nice. I am so sorry for this and I
mean to do harm to people.

Why do you want to come back: I want to continue to sell things trade things and buy things from and
people. I also want to continue expanding my house, decorating, yard work, riding my horse, and
visiting people, NOT GREIFING. I want to be nice and I will never grief people again. I am so sorry
for what I have done and I shouldn't have done it because it was wrong.

stay safe and wash your hands!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly:soulplanet96207

Messages In This Thread
my ban appeal for greifing I apoligize everyone - by soulplanet96207 - 05-23-2020, 02:16 AM