The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Fanatikgg

Reason for your ban: death message spam and chat spam

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: First of i am SO,SO sorry to anyone i annoyed and to the staff who's jobs i made so much harder.
this will never happen again and i will reread the rules.
This next part is NOT a reason that i should be unbanned or an excuse but i am going to add it in because it will help you understand that this is not me and it won happen again. anyway i forgot my ADHD meds which made me extremely impulsive. again this is NOT a reason to be unbanned or an excuse.

Why do you want to come back: i would love to come back for 3 resons.
1.THE COMMUNITY! i love the comunity on hometown, the payers and staff are all so helpful, kind, funny, and supportive.
2.My irl best friend plays on this server and it is a great way to get to hang out during COVID-19
3.i love HomeTown! I love survival servers and this is BY FAR the best one! i love the server economics and rules that keep the server fun and the freindly players and staff.

Thank you so much for reading my ban appeal and i am so so sorry. i toatally understand if this is a perm ban as it is my second ban and idk how bans work. 
from EliMcNassar (fanatikgg)

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by EliMcNassar - 07-31-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 08-03-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by EliMcNassar - 08-03-2020, 10:31 AM