• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Ok, so, the thing here is, you claimed to just be messing around with redstone which, when I teleported was halfway believable because you had already removed all these armor stands and it was only pistons. 

However I went to go back and check again what it was exactly you had built so that I could let the staff team know to keep an eye on you and realize that you had built this with armor stands on it. 

[Image: KE0xbLv.png]

That's a full on lag machine, a known way to lag a server. That's not messing with redstone, that's not original. Even without the redstone rules it should be common sense to not build a lag machine and that is a rule aside from the redstone rules.

When confronted about it you claimed you were just messing around with stuff, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know what a lag machine was. Upon seeing this I retracted that. Don't make lag machines that's not a smart decision and don't lie to staff.

I've changed your ban to a week tempban, in the meantime I would suggest re-familiarizing yourself with our rules here

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Lemmy4K - 08-24-2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 08-24-2020, 04:04 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Lemmy4K - 08-24-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 08-30-2020, 03:14 AM