• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Hi there,

So one thing I don't understand is why you took the items from /warp diamond even though there are multiple signs saying not to- this is pictured below.

[Image: nGupA4v.png]

Was it out of curiosity? Just because you could? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. 

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you didn't see these signs. Even though it's unclaimed and everything is able to be taken out of the chest, it's STILL a rule violation. See rule #6 pictured below from /rules.

[Image: 2MfTyCM.png]

You even had to complete a tutorial with this information when you first joined the server.

[Image: ZQd1jXR.png]

It's extremely hard to claim ignorance here. But let's move on.

This is what you took out of the chest.

[Image: phdIWYD.png]

You claim that, upon realizing that there was a sign on the chest saying not to touch, you immediately went back to the chest at which you stored the stolen items so that you could return them to the chest at /warp diamond. The problem here is, that didn't happen. You instead left the server before I could confront you, after which you were banned. This is also pictured below.

[Image: Wc2HPXW.png]

I don't appreciate being lied to. Lying in your appeal isn't going to get you unbanned. You've also been constantly violating Rule #1 (Be respectful to other players and staff. Don't be annoying on purpose. This includes racism, sexism, and backtalk), spamming, and ignoring staff, which we'd like to discuss here as well. Your appeal is denied until you address all of these and post an appeal that doesn’t tell lies.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by vandad - 09-02-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Ender_Muncher - 09-02-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-02-2020, 11:49 PM