The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com.

Minecraft name: The Reem

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: It was my mistake, I RTp'ed  and landed on a villagers area. It was in rural area and no players.
As I have clarified in the chats before, members have told we can take from villagers if its unclaimed. I saw the beacon and took it thinking it was the villagers belonging. Not only new to server but also Minecraft. I used to watch Loverfella's youtube and really feel in love with it. So I joined the server after buying my account 2 days ago. 

Why do you want to come back: It was unintentional. I did not steal anyways but it was assumed that way which I misunderstood that it belongs to a villager. However it is a lesson for me. I'm new to Minecraft and never played on server before. Its a lesson for me. Do apologize for the misunderstanding. Please unban me. I enjoy in this server.

Message to Illogical: I'm really sorry I took your beacon. I did not know it belongs to you. I'm new to Minecraft and have a lot to learn. I have it with me. I was building a castle and was rtp'ing to find some resources, coincidently i landed on a villagers place and saw the beacon. i surveyed around and found no players's home or anything that is locked with magical spell. So i thought villager had it and i just took 1. I do have it with me and i can return back to you.  

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-08-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 10-09-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-09-2020, 07:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 10-10-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-10-2020, 07:49 AM