The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Brick 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: 0boo

Reason for your ban: anvil grief

Who banned you: Belgnbor

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I guess I just got carried away. I really didn't think of the consequences too heavily and now I am facing them. All my friends are really mad at me now and I really want to make up for what I did. I could give the anvils back. If i get to get back on the server I would never do anything like that again. Me and my friends had already had a long discussion with me and it just so happens that they talked me out of stealing this week and then i get banned ( I can only play on the weekends). All in all I won't let any griefing happen between me or my friends and I heavily regret griefing. I really enjoy the server, the community is very nice, and I just hope for a second chance where I don't screw up.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I feel like hometowmc is a good smp server that me and my friends enjoy playing very much. We have been playing since around a month ago and we have really been enjoying the community and the environment. My friends want me to come back because we don't have another smp server as good as this one. All in all im sorry and im willing to make it up by giving the anvils back. I really didn't think much of is before but now I see the toll it has done to me and my friends.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by 0boo - 10-10-2020, 07:54 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by belgnbor - 10-13-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 0boo - 10-13-2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by belgnbor - 10-15-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 0boo - 10-15-2020, 09:12 AM