The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Trying to rejoin the server)
Brick 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: H3RTZ_

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because it has been two years or so since I have been banned. From what I remember I was banned because I stole a painting from a house that had been abanadoned by a player that had not been on in months. Despite the fact that the player was no long active on the server, it does not excuse my actions. I was being foolish and greedy and decided to blatantly ignore the rules of the server. These rules are in place to create a fun and relaxing atmosphere where people can play and not have to worry, and I violated that. Since that time I have changed, and I think things through more clearly. I will not tread on other's builds that they have worked so hard to create, and I will not steal things that others have worked hard to obtain. I am sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to rejoin this server. I remember fondly playing on the server for a couple of years and I remember how great the community is. I have never been able to find a server that has such a warm community like Hometown does. This server is amazing, I hope I can get a second chance and help this server grow and continue to be a welcome community for all who wish to join.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (Trying to rejoin the server) - by HERTZ - 10-16-2020, 12:07 AM