The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Egg07

Reason for your ban: Xray hacking

Who banned you: DoxNotch

Why should you be unbanned: I share my account with a roommate, they installed xray for optifine on my client without consulting me and decided to go on the server and mine for ancient debris to see if it works, needless to say they were then banned, Although I'm aware that Xray Is against the rules, they were not so therefore I am no longer allowing them to use this account and have removed the xray from my client.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy going on this server almost everyday, I get really stressed out from exams so I look forward to this server when I'm free, needless to say now that I cant go on, I don't know what to do, I really cant find another server like this, it reminds me of servers I would used to play on when I was like in middle school which is a crazy good nostalgic feeling, although Im aware that xray appeals are rare, I appreciate the time I've had on the server

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Egg07 - 11-12-2020, 04:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DoxNotch - 11-13-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Egg07 - 11-13-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DoxNotch - 11-14-2020, 02:59 AM