The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
This is the third post I've made here is the Second if you wanna see that,
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5502&pid=32754#pid32754
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

My Minecraft name: NameSakeJake/ThatXboxLiveKid

Reason for your ban: Xray/Avoiding Ban

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

This is my third post after being banned and this will hopefully be my last. I’ve done a lot of wrong things on this server and some good things, but I hope that this whole problem can end happily. Here’s my story:

Why should you be unbanned: I got banned the day I joined and regret what I did ever since. Back then for me wasn't a good time. My friend recommended the server to me a long time ago and said we should play together. This was back when I first got Minecraft mainly so we could play together. I was new to the game and extremely overwhelmed. Back then I didn't have the time or dedication or self-discipline to do anything. After I got banned I was in a panic and did not know what to do so I got scared and copied someone's ban appeal. I gave myself a few months and made a second appeal. This time it was honest and wrote the truth of everything. After having no luck I decided to create a second account. Then I made this account and had no connections to my first. At the time I had done everything to get around and avoid this new account to be able to go back. After some time I've made friends and made some nice projects. I tried to do everything I could to be able to shrug it off and act as nothing happens. I have had my account banned and created a new account to come back to the server. I know that I shouldn’t have X-rayed and that the things I did to avoid the ban were even worse. I am sorry for my actions and I'm hopeful that something good can come out of this statement.

Why do you want to come back: While I was supposed to be banned I created a second account and have been active on the server. In the time I had worked on some huge projects with the friends that I’ve made, and even had made some plans for big projects in the future.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by NameSakeJake - 12-11-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-11-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by NameSakeJake - 12-12-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-15-2020, 01:09 AM