The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: GrayPlays06

Reason for your ban: Major Grief in Warp res

Who banned you: Elsio

Why should you be unbanned:  I fully admit that what I did was wrong. You guys gave me a space to be creative and explore I stepped over the line and I shouldn't have. What I did was for my personal gain but I didn't need it I should have done something else within the rules. For that I am truly sorry, If you do decide to give me a chance I will do whatever I can so you can trust me and we can have fun.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is one of the first servers I joined with my friend Prochaskies, we just wanted a place where we could build together and find community. We certainly found that here and i took advantage of that tight knit community. Prochaskies had nothing to do with it he didn't even know about what i was doing. While i think that having me in the server could provide more creativity I fully understand what i did was wrong and I know that Prochaskies will have a great time even without me, as we were approached by many different and kind people who wanted to say hi to the new players. 
Thank you for the opportunity to apologize and thank you for even hearing me out.

GrayPlays06

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Graymcn06 - 01-16-2021, 08:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by elsio - 01-16-2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Graymcn06 - 01-17-2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by elsio - 01-19-2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Graymcn06 - 01-19-2021, 03:45 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by elsio - 01-19-2021, 11:46 PM