The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal - Vorhise
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: vorhise

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber
Why should you be unbanned: being a grown adult, I should no better than to break rules, no matter how trivial they may seem. It truly does tarnish the environment of the game, I have been a member of this server for about two years with no issues until this point. I think in my opinion the reason I did what I did was to make money easily without putting effort into a true resource shop. Again, wrong regardless of the reason, but something I look for from a disciplinary standpoint in my real life, is acknowledgment of the mistake, and recognition that it was not the ethical or morally right thing to do. I apologize for putting you in the position to punish a grown adult (though you may like it  Big Grin ) and hope if I am fortunate to have the banned turned over, to regain the trust of the community. 

Why do you want to come back: Like I mentioned above, I have been a member of this server for about two years and have grown to enjoy the people. I use to never converse in chat and now just genuinely enjoy the community. I think the admin staff is great at being firm but fair, the content creators come up with some wonderful builds, and the engineers of the server blow my mind with the redstone work. I feel pretty shameful that I put myself in a position to kick myself from this community. Again no excuse for blatantly breaking a pretty easily spelled out rule. In summary I suppose, I'm figuratively invested in this community (trivial I know) but would really love to continue to be apart of it, and be a moral figure when I can regain that trust.

Respectfully, 
Vorhise 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Vorhise - by vorhise - 01-18-2021, 04:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Vorhise - by UberDeathBunny - 01-18-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Vorhise - by vorhise - 01-18-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Vorhise - by UberDeathBunny - 01-20-2021, 01:26 AM