The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
/warp Hellkour! $100k prize! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (100% REAL) (ALMOST DIED!)
EDIT: CONGRATS TO BEKILO FOR WINNING AND CLAIMING THE $100,000 PRIZE!
PLEASE READ THE NEW POST THX

After hours upon hours upon HOURS of suffering through the infamous /warp PortalParkour I thought to myself, Hey... what would it feel like if I caused people an equal amount of soul-shattering pain?

So I did just that (with a bit of decorative help. I'm a monster, not an artist).

Introducing, /warp Hellkour (or /warp Hellcour for those of you who like to spell things fancy

Filled with:

NEOS
[Image: qEU5eB6.png?2]
MAGMA BLOCKS
[Image: i5mYpPc.png]
DOUBLE JUMPS WITH FIRE
[Image: 1CLSJAS.png]
SOULSAND
[Image: 01Yrpji.png]
and... to top it all off - a mind shatteringly tall final level!
[Image: 15Zc11A.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What... you thought that was it?
No... as a reward to the first person who is able to complete this cataclysmic catastrophe...
$100k
Yep.. you heard (read?) me right. 100 THOUSAND smackeroo's.
[Image: HBN8SdP.png]

Few ground rules:
1.) Please, don't cheat. If I catch you cheating, you'll be banned from the warp until the contest is over (once it's over I don't really care). If you catch someone cheating, please do let me know. This includes potions (not including regen or fire res, those are fine), soul speed, beacon effects, fly, scaling the walls, etc. ANY ADDON THAT ALTERS THE WAY THAT YOU MOVE IS CONSIDERED CHEATING
2.) Keep your anger and frustrations in either /party or PMs. I'm happy to accept your rage, just keep the "AHHHHHH I HATE THIS" out of global. Thx
3.) Don't use your soul speed boots. I get that it's a game mechanic, but the parkour was meant to be completed without the use of any addons
4.) Just don't be a dick. I'm not going to overly specify this rule, but chances are if you have to ask yourself "Is this being a dick?" It probably is.
5.) My word is final. Please don't argue with me about rules concerning the parkour. If I ask you not to do something, chances are I have a reason for it. Thanks

SIDE NOTE: ALL JUMPS ARE POSSIBLE AND HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BY BOTH MYSELF AND ANOTHER PLAYER. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. THX

Good luck to all! I'll be updating this post once someone completes it.

~ Nether <3
OH YEAH ALSO THE AREA IS IN A WORLDGUARD BOX. DYING WILL NOT CAUSE YOU TO LOSE LEVELS/ITEMS, BUT I WILL NOT BE TPING YOU BACK UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE TO ME YOU WERE ACTUALLY THERE

Messages In This Thread
/warp Hellkour! $100k prize! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (100% REAL) (ALMOST DIED!) - by Nether_Ruler - 01-22-2021, 10:05 AM