• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dum ban appeal for grief :(
The "Reason for your ban:" section is where you put the reason given in your ban message, not tell a story.

You were banned because you were tearing down a wall that a player built around a village that they have claimed for themselves, despite myself and multiple players telling you beforehand that you cannot break down someone else's wall, ever, not even to make it pretty, not without their permission. You weren't ''caught'', you asked me to come check who built the wall, which is why I'm certain you didn't have permission. There's no gray zone here. The wall was built by another player, so it's not fair game for you to alter in any way without their permission. I directly told you as you were breaking it "bay, you can't break the wall." and you replied "one sec" and deliberately continued breaking it anyways.

So I mean considering your blatant disregard for the rules and the staff enforcing them, in this instance and others... I'm not sure I'm convinced why I should let you come back?

Messages In This Thread
dum ban appeal for grief :( - by Bayleafer - 01-30-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: dum ban appeal for grief :( - by melaniebeedot - 01-31-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: dum ban appeal for grief :( - by Bayleafer - 01-31-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: dum ban appeal for grief :( - by Bayleafer - 01-31-2021, 10:33 AM