• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person? No, it would not be fair because you should work fairly on winning. X-ray destroys the purpose of competing against someone. It should overall be a good experience to compete with another player, but X-raying takes out the good experience. 

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them? I think they would feel awful. For them to actually put in the work and take time out of their day to mine for them, whilst someone who can click a single button to find them would just make them feel awful and make them not want to play Minecraft anymore. They might possibly hate or strongly dislike the person cheating/breaking the rules.

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? People wouldn't want to buy from other shops because their prices make be higher, and when X-raying, since you are able to get diamonds faster, you can set your prices lower, so people would want to come to your shop and other owners wouldn't make any money from their shops. It would also be awful because they took time to get diamonds and then they are selling them.

4. How could it affect the server economy in general? A player could sell the diamonds they got from X-raying at a lower price, therefore the prices of diamonds would continue to lower from each player (Possibly) like inflation when an item or product is being produced too much/ mined too much, the price of that item and/or product is lowered. It would destroy the economy one way or another.

-As I said, I am very sorry, I am willing to give the diamonds back, I still have them on my character. 
It is what it is  Sleepy

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by PotatoLexi_03 - 04-09-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 04-09-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by PotatoLexi_03 - 04-10-2021, 03:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 04-10-2021, 03:50 AM